Mikhaila and I
Friday, June 22, 2007
fine...
So I decided to finally just start a blog so you can all religiously follow all of my journeys while I am gone. I don't fully know how this works, so this is just a test run. I will start posting pictures of my apartment, friends, etc when I get them. I am just kidding. I already have friends, I just need the pictures. But for now, I want you all to know that I am doing really well here and love Berlin. The only thing that would make Berlin even more amazing is if you were all here to experience it with me. I miss all of you dearly and hope that you will find time to come and visit! For now, I will leave you with a few pictures that I have taken thus far.

Mikhaila and I
Mikhaila and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment