Tuesday, June 26, 2007

alright already!

the cutest girls i saw playing in the fountain in the lustgarten, reminded me of my sisters
my street
my house, the one with the red door
aren't the street signs cool?
my bedroom. i know, boring.
So, still no news on the job front. I think I have visited every museum, seen every sight, and could recite my 700 page berlin book. Either way, still enjoying my time here. I just wish they would give me the damn job! I don't do well with waiting. But for the mean time, here are some pictures of my cute apartment. okay, my room is kind of boring. Oh well.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay I cant read this German blog, except for the stuff you write, so hopefull this is getting posted on the right thing and not some creepy german guys porno page...that picture of the little girls does remind me of us and I miss you tons!! Hope all is well, and that you killed that moth that was trying to attack you:)