Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whew!






So it has taken me FOREVER to update my blog because, let's face it, I am not a real blogger. But either way I wanted to update you all on my life here in Berlin. Well, it is official: I have a job! I was put to work a few weeks ago and am now officially on the schedule and doing tours about 4 times a week. You may think that is nothing but trust me, it is enough to do me in. I absolutely LOVE my job and LOVE berlin. I could not have asked for a better situation. The training was terrible but now that I am through I want to do this forever. You would think giving the same tour day after day would get boring, but it doesn't. The tourists keep it interesting and it is such a thrill to stand in front of all those people and have the eating out of the palm of your hand. lovely.

Friends wise I am also doing great. I have a group of girlfriends and we do something everyday. Their names are Emma, Victoria and Ashleigh. I love love love them and am so glad I have friends to dish with. Also, my friend Chris from back home came and visited last weekend and we had a great weekend together. He got to see my tour and he will testify that it is great.

I wish you could all come and visit me here in Berlin and see this amazing city. I have a feeling that Berlin is going to be the new capital of the world. I know that sounds very national socialist, but I mean it in the most non-national socialist kind of way. The history, culture and life that this city has is like none other.

Above are so pictures of my last few weeks here. Please e-mail me because I love hearing from you all! love love love, Katie

No comments: