Thursday, December 27, 2007

Totally Forgot!

Oh Man! I totally forgot the BEST happening in the past few months since I have been in Frankfurt! My best friend Stephanie Soucheray came and visited me as well three of my other Ole friends: John Morrow, Kathryn Sederberg and Carmen Cummings. It was one awesome Ole reunion so here are some pictures to show how happy we all were to be back together:

coffee with the souch, we are actually way happier than we look


We are such good nannies


contemplating art/gossiping


dinner with carms!


chocolate cake? Timmy....


Carms and John at coffee


"Do I match?"


John was so good at playing nanny


Kathryn and Steph


Oh Yeah! And Halloween! Timmy and I carved a pumpkin, well, I mostly did and he just watched. And yes, I am aware that he has a yellow face. The kindergarten thought it would be cute to paint his face yellow because he didn't have a costume. Don't ask, Germans are weird.

More to come...

No comments: