Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wooo-EEE!

As my mother so eloquently put it, "you suck at blogging, i am the bomb at blogging." So this post is going to be a big IN YOUR FACE to my mom and to all you other readers who think that I am not fit for the blogosphere.

So much has happened since my last post in, wait for it, oh yeah, OCTOBER! The first two weeks of November were actually spent down in Italy with my mom and dad and my crazy aunt Kwitty. We had a wonderful trip starting in Rome, then traveling up into Umbria and Tuscany and ending the trip in Florence. I will let a few pictures sum the trip up:






After "bella" Italy, I spent a few more weeks "working" in Frankfurt. There was the homecoming of my good friend Colin whose presence was dearly missed when he went back to New York for Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving, that was another eventful happening in my life. They of course don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Germany so all my american friends and I (and a Brit) gathered together to marinate in thankfulness. I traveled over to Mannheim where we were able to score some American groceries from the American army base and my friend Carmen made us a feast. It was glorious. Again, some pictures to sum it up:





This now brings the post up to December. I know you are all quivering with suspense, but I MUST clean the apartment before Colin comes back. (side note, I have been living with my friend Colin for the past week over Christmas because I became homeless due to relatives of my au pair family wanting to use my apartment. No biggie , but living with a boy can be a challenge.)

So, until soon, farewell my faithful readers, and stay tuned...

No comments: