Friday, May 2, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Yesterday was a "bank holiday" in Germany and therefore the Kindergarten was closed so I got to spend all day with my best friend...Timothy! The weather was totally perfect yesterday so we went to the zoo. He was probably the cutest I have ever seen him yesterday. Here are some pictures to prove it!

Sunny smile while watching the seals

He loves me so much

More happiness while watching Hippos

The cutes picture EVER! He loved the "nashorn" or Rhino

Fish!

We brought the banana to feed to the monkeys but then decided it was best to eat it ourselves. But Timmy kind of looks like a monkey so it worked out well.

Afterwards we got an ice cream and he was, of course, super cute.

4 comments:

Maria Henly said...

Katie,

I can't wait to see you and Timmy! He is so cute. What can we do while we are there??

Momma

Mach1 said...

What is the German word for hippopotamus? Please tell me it's "Die Hippopotamus" (or "der" or "das" or whatever.)

Do German zoos really let you feed the animals? That would be sweet. If Tim had been bad, would you have threatened to feed him to Das Baren?

And you called it "an ice cream." Is this one of those British phrases the German folk are so fond of?

Wow, I have a lot of questions.

carmen said...

we want more.

Annie said...

seconded! your loyal fans want an update.