Alright already! I know, it has been too long since my last post so I am just going to sum up the past few weeks in pictures. Here it goes!

Momma came and visited!

Colin too!

Momma and Timmy playing in the fountain

Momma bought timmy new sunglasses.

He wears them ALL the time!

Timmy and I go swimming on Wednesday's. This is a pic from us a few weeks ago.

We saw the Sex and the City movie! It was amazing and I was BAWLING!

Catharine had a leaving party. I have a cute bow headband :)

Then we went and saw Feist! And I made a new friend, Will. He is the one on the far right.

All the girls at Feist!

We had to say goodbye to our dear friend Catharine. The end is near!

It was really hot one day so Timmy and I played in the fountain. Here are a bunch of pics from then!



That is all for now. Coming up in my life: Thursday night, pub quiz. Saturday, start of the European Cup...GO GERMANY!
Love and miss you all! Katie
2 comments:
I love the huge bag of M&Ms in the movie pic. Also, I'm so super jealous you saw Feist. Thanks for the cute pics.
I loved all the pics EXCEPT for the one of me by the fountain with Timmy. Excuse me, but does that fountain make my ass look big? But I lost 3 pounds last week so I feel better. Too much good food and wine in our vacation to Frankfurt and Spain!
Love,
momma
Post a Comment