Every time I get a day off I struggle with what to do with it. Since I work so much I never know whether I should invest that time in exploring the city, eating at restaurants I don't normally have time to go to, see a movie that was just released, or walk around Central Park and read my book on a blanket. Sounds perfect, right? Well, most of the time I end up waking up at around noon because I am so overworked. I then proceed to watch about 12 episodes of some TV series, take a nap around episode 7 of said 12, awake at 8 pm and then continue my TV marathon. Roomie comes home at about 10 and I make sure that I am at least washing the dishes when she walks in and sees me still in my pajamas. The bonus? I don't have to change into my jammies when I get tired at around 11.
Back to work tomorrow. BUT, I do have Thursday off and I plan on going to Brooklyn Bridge Park for the outdoor showing of Paper Moon. But let's be honest, the whole day leading up to the movie will be pretty much the same as today.
2 comments:
snap out of it. Dude
my favorite part was when you decided that you needed to put on 'pants'.
i love you roomie!!!
Post a Comment