Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lean Pockets and Pumpkin Beer

My work schedule is completely opposite from my roomies. She works 9-5 Mon-Fri and I work 4-12 am Wed-Sun. We rarely see each other even though our heads rest feet from one another every night. Last night was one of the rare occasions where Sarah's social life didn't take her to any cool happenings on Monday night and I was home working on stuff. She met me at the laundromat (I have yet to release the control to others and drop off my laundry) and we walked home together. Sarah wanted to cook dinner but instead we both had a Lean Pocket and a pumpkin beer and shared a Hershey's chocolate bar as dessert. We watched the latest episode of Glee and got the chills when Kristin Chenowith sang "Maybe This Time". It was the perfect evening and I am positive that I have the greatest roomie of all time.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

last night was the happiest night of my life.

i wish i was kidding.

you're the best roomie ;)

Sarah said...

why aren't more people commenting on this awesome post?

Maria Henly said...

I am happy for both of you because you are so much fun, and smart, happy young women and you both deserve to have great friends and roommates all the time.

momma/Maria

Kathryn said...

Aw, I like that! I have a great roommate, too... And have also made Glee my latest addiction. :)