Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good News!

To everyone still reading:

Great news! I will being blogging again very soon. Well, I am blogging now, but I will be blogging even more in the future because MAMA GOIN' TO GERMANY IN THE FALL! That's right! I got a Fulbright Scholarship to Germany. I don't know where I will be yet, and will keep you all posted on that. I am obviously hoping that it is Berlin so this blog can go back to its original roots of "Liebe aus Berlin", but whatevs.

Check back soon...who knows, I may start blogging again because life is good again. Finally.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

thank god.

:)

Maria Henly said...

I am glad that you are re-entering the cyberspace. I missed your blogs and kept checking back but no updates. I will be your biggest fan.

love, momma

Maria Henly said...

I'm waiting for all the good blogging to start again.....
momma

Kathryn said...

I still have you bookmarked and look forward to hearing about it! Also, plan on extending a second year so we can be over there again together! :) und ich drücke dir noch die Daumen, dass du in Berlin bist!!!