Okay, that is all for now. Happy Valentines Day! Love you all, Katie
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Ikea...
So the other day I thought it would be a GREAT idea to take Timmy out to IKEA for a day outing. In theory it was a great idea, but I guess I was a little crazy in thinking that an hour ride on U-bahns and busses wasn't the best with a three year old. Especially when at EVERY STOP timmy asks, "Jetzt Aussteigen?!" (get out here?) and EVER TIME I have to say no. It was cute the first three times but after about twenty stops I started thinking horrible things in my head. But once we DID get to IKEA he was super cute and we had lots of fun together. Here is a picture of his testing out the kids beds. He had to try out every single bed there was in the store. 
Timmy in IKEA rocking his Sponge Bob shirt. (side note: Timmy has two Sponge Bob shirts that he insists on wearing every day. If one gets dirty, the other one better be clean otherwise there is some serious wailing. The funniest thing though, is that Timmy has NEVER seen Sponge Bob on TV, he doesn't watch TV. He is so werid.

You know how in my last entry I talked about how cute Timmy is when we go swimming? Well, I thought that it would be a lot easier for you guys to imagine if you saw a picture of him. So yesterday when we went swimming I snapped a few pictures. HE IS SO CUTE! Well, I should say "was" so cute because after swimming he peed in his swimming suit. Not cool, Timothy.
Okay, that is all for now. Happy Valentines Day! Love you all, Katie
Okay, that is all for now. Happy Valentines Day! Love you all, Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie,
I LOVE the blog! OK, maybe you are a better blogger than me.
mom
I love Timmy!!! He is so cute! I show all of my friends at work, and they want to subscribe to your blog too:)
Post a Comment