Translation: and so begins and beautiful day...
And that it was on Saturday: a very beautiful day. Spring seems to have arrived here in Germany while the rest of you back in the Midwest are freezing your tootsies off. Stephanie, Colin and I took a stroll down to the Main river and had a lovely afternoon in the sun. Here I am (without a coat!)


On Saturday I also got to VOTE! I was so excited that Colin had to take a picture of me. Here I am with my ballot. You can't see, but I voted for OBAMA! Election times are always when I miss America the most. It is such an exciting time to see how pumped our country gets, especially when you see all the young people getting into politics. I have probably been following the election a little too closely, but I guess that is a better way to spend my time than watching MTV, right?

The other night my friends and I watched the Germany vs. Austria football (soccer) game. Another fun night out with friends though I was the only one wearing my Germany jersey. But it did get me pumped for the EM coming up this summer (a big soccer tournament between all the European countries). Should be a fun time to be in Europe! This is a nice picture of Colin that I took at the sports bar where we watched the game.

Not much else going on here. I am spending lots of time with Timmy who is EXTRA cute these days. Here he is in his stroller on our way to swimming lessons. We stopped at Starbucks and he always likes to get a little cup of steamed milk. Sooo cute! The other week when we were at swimming he said the cutest little thing to me. We were just about to jump in when he stopped me and said. "Okay, Katie. Ich frosch, du fish" which is broken German/English translated to "me frog, you fish." Then, the rest of the swimming lesson he kept on calling out for me, "Fish! Fish!" I love Timmy so much!
Love to you all, Katie (a.k.a Fish)
1 comment:
Katester
Your blog is the bomb
Go Timmy!
Dude
Post a Comment