Contrary to my mother's belief, I am actually a good blogger and will try to show you that all in the next few posts.
So, I have been in Frankfurt for about a month now and am finally very happy here. I have found friends which always helps.
Last weekend I went to a wine festival with two friends from St. Olaf; Kathryn and Carmen. It was so fun to see them, plus, testing 1,500 bottles of wine wasn't that bad either. We were in Neustadt and then went back to Mannheim, where Carms is studying this year and just spent time together reminiscing about Olaf and making fun of Germans. It is so easy.
On Sunday afternoon I took Timothy to the zoo with my new friends Colin, Catharine and Nick. Chris also came along. Timothy was really well behaved and my friends were great with taking care of him as well. Here are some pictures from the weekend and the day at the zoo:


1 comment:
haha. I'm going to link your blog to mine now that you're actually writing. :) Did I inspire you? haha, keep it up, I love hearing about your Nanny Diaries.
Post a Comment