Hey Everyone,
So Annie is still here but leaves tomorrow :( We have such a good time together doing lots of fun things.

We took Timmy shopping one day and he is not the best child to take on adventures like that. But THANK GOD the grocery store had this fun looking car for Timmy to ride in as we went around and picked out lots of good food. He LOVED it! He also loved having to stop, get out, (pretend) fix the car, and then get back in. He was super cute. I now know why grocery stores have stuff like that...to shut their children up when they run errands. Brilliant.

With all the goods that we got at the grocery store we then went home and made banana bread with Timmy. He was such a good baker boy! He helped smash all the bananas, mix in the flour and sugar as well as hold the teaspoon while I poured in the vanilla...just like my mom always used to let me do. The finished product was really good and Timmy kept on wanting more. Go figure.

Then Timmy spilled a little water on himself, but since Annie and I are such good nannies, we didn't get mad at all. Accidents happen!

Then, later that night, we played one mean game of Scrabble with Courtney, Claire and Colin. We had teams so it was Annie and I (the Real Eau C) vs. Colin (NYC) vs. Claire and Courtney (Edina). It was quite the game but Colin ended up winning and Annie and I ended up losing...or as Annie said (third place, all right!) It was a lot of fun even though we didn't win.
The other night we played around with Photo Booth on Annie's mac. It was a lot of fun...here are some pics we took. We actually have some that are super funny but annie threatened my life if I posted them...so here are some normal ones. Miss you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment