Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Tooth!

No worries everyone, I have a new tooth and no longer look like a homeless person. Went to the dentist the same day and they reconstructed a new one for me. The only problem is that the tooth was hit so hard that it might have died...If that is the case a lot more treatment might be to come. I will be going back to the dentist next week to get the low down. Will keep you all posted. Here is a picture of my new tooth (and my horrible lip).

So I picked Timothy up for Kindergarten yesterday and one of the Omas of another girl was waiting for me to tell me that her granddaughter had severly scratched Timothy. She said she was really sorry and that the little girl was going through an "aggressive stage." And low and behold, when I saw timothy he had claw marks down both sides of his face. As if the girl took both her hands and just clawed him straight down the face. They were open wounds. It was TERRIBLE! Now Timothy and I cannot go out in public together because it looks like we come from an abusive household. Poor little guy...

That is all from me for now. Take Care and be careful when you get up in the morning!

love, Katie

3 comments:

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Good!!
Not your lip, but this text!!!

ash said...

you'll always be too sexy regardless of the lip. woah. what actually happened my love?

ash said...

ouch