Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick Update...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delay! So the update on my tooth: After a million (seriously) visits to the dentist my tooth is doing okay. I had to have an emergency root canal at 10 p.m. at night because the pain in my tooth was so terrible. Now I understand why women say that they would rather have childbirth over and over than have a root canal. It was TERRIBLE! I was screaming in the dentist chair and really freaking out the next patients in the waiting room. But after that horrible pain I woke up the next morning feeling great. Now I have been back to the dentist several more times for checkups and whatnot. Dentists are terrible in general, but even worse when you have to do the whole thing in a different language. So I have another appointment in two weeks for them to finish everything up. Oh man...

Other than my zillion visits to the dentist I have been busy with visitors from out of town and my new friend Daniel (pictures to come). Went out with a bunch of girls on Saturday night and came across a karaoke night...ALWAYS a good time! We rocked down the house with Like A Prayer-Madonna, Take Me Home Country Road-John Denver, and Since You've Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson. Not to mention the other terrible/awesome dancing songs they played throughout the night including The Macarena and Mambo Number 5. I felt like I was back in 6th grade. Here is a pic of us rocking out.


The training for the half marathon (which is next weekend, eek!) has been going really well. I am super excited to drive up to Berlin and have a great weekend with my friends and then keel over at the end of it.

Love to you all!
Katie

1 comment:

Jen Winterfeldt said...

Half marathon...I'm so excited to hear about it!