I like to think that I am a selfless person, but I don't know if I am. Tonight I was talking with a dear friend about family and the love we have for them. She was mentioning her sister and some relationship struggles that she was going through. My friend then said the most selfless thing I have heard in a really long time. She said that she would give up her own love life and happiness for her sister because it would just mean so much to her sister to have someone special in her life. I couldn't believe how selfless that was and wondered if I could give up my own happiness and love life...
That is probably why my friend is a superior being compared to me.
2 comments:
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister! Your post made me cry! I'm so glad you're her roommate. Can't wait to hang out with you next time I visit NYC. :-)
You would never do this for me hahahah!!!
Post a Comment