He was there with his mother and babe girlfriend Bar Refaeli. He was wearing a baseball hat and bad jeans. They didn't talk much and he ordered the poached eggs. After the horrible glass-in-glass incident I had quite the spring in my step. Again, are you jealous of my life?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Star Struck
As much as I have romanticized my waitressing job, it is very hard. On my feet, running back and forth between the hot kitchen filled with under-sexed Mexican men propositioning me and trying to please exasperated soccer moms with diabetic twins really wears on me. I was having a TERRIBLE day on Sunday working the brunch shift. I actually had to give a table of 8 a free meal because one woman found a piece of glass in her grapefruit juice. Ugh, tips...down the drain. Kill me now. As my eyes started to get that watery glaze they do when I only get 5 hours of sleep after two bottles of wine (I need to work on my health) I walked over to the computer to punch in an order. My manager Alex then said, "Oh my god. I can't believe it's him." I looked at him and was like, "What? What are you talking about?" He then said, "When you are done punching in that order, glance over at table three position two and don't make a scene." I am really good at following directions so I did just that. And who was sitting at table three position two? This is who:

He was there with his mother and babe girlfriend Bar Refaeli. He was wearing a baseball hat and bad jeans. They didn't talk much and he ordered the poached eggs. After the horrible glass-in-glass incident I had quite the spring in my step. Again, are you jealous of my life?
He was there with his mother and babe girlfriend Bar Refaeli. He was wearing a baseball hat and bad jeans. They didn't talk much and he ordered the poached eggs. After the horrible glass-in-glass incident I had quite the spring in my step. Again, are you jealous of my life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heck yeah! I was telling courtney just last night how Leo still makes me swoon even after all these years.
Post a Comment