Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bye Bye Ms. American Smile...

So today I had a minor "incident" when I woke up. I went to go turn off my alarm and the next thing I realize I am on the floor, blood everywhere and a broken tooth in my hand. Totally disturbing to say the least. I fainted (which isn't that big of a deal) except for the fact that I now look like a homeless person/domestic violence victim. It is terrible. I took a picture so you can all enjoy how gross and ugly I now am. Enjoy!


I went to the dentist this afternoon and they have already fixed the tooth. So now I just look like I have a SERIOUS case of herpes on the month.

I'm too sexy for my...oh wait.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

wait, you fell out of bed? how did this happen??!

Erik Grell said...

Ouch Katie. Ouch.