Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brooklyn Bridge Run

I just got back from a BEAUTIFUL run across the Brooklyn Bridge. I started on the Brooklyn side, ran to Manhattan, then back to my apartment in Brooklyn. It was a gorgeous day, tourists were out, and life was happening. I felt like I was PART of something.

So...how was your treadmill run this morning?

*Note: I am only writing this semi-braggy "I live in New York City, bitches" blog post as a copping mechanism for my minor breakdown I had this morning. Weeping on the phone to my mother: "I have nothing to show for my life! I'm a measly waitress! I am not working towards anything! I'm broke! I don't have a boyfriend and I am going to two weddings where my friends will have HUSBANDS!" My mom told me to simply blame the economy.

2 comments:

Maria Henly said...

Your mom is one smart woman!

Love,

momma

Stephanie said...

I believe I also mentioned the economy... see, great minds think alike.