Monday, March 16, 2009
What would you think...
If you saw a waitress booking it down the street? White shirt, black pants, black shoes, apron, bill fold. Well, I had to run (RUN!) down the street after a group of women left their company credit card in the billfold. These 6 woman came in for an obvious business lunch, payed with the company credit card (I totally look at everyones cards) and then left it. So I naturally race after them, two blocks, dodging city buses and taxi cabs just for the woman to say, "Oh, you didn't have to run." No "Thank you!" no nothing. Worst part? Terrible tip. Wouldn't you think if you were paying with the company credit card you would at least tip well? Apparently not. They probably work at AIG and just got their huge ass bonuses too. Bitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA. . . well burn their faces into your memory. For their next visit give them sneeze muffins. Or a German varietal:
das niesen SpƤtzle
??
Post a Comment