Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enchanted


Before you judge me terribly, please go see this movie. I have now labeled it it my new favorite movie. Right up there next to Dumb and Dumber. Now, I am a total sucker for movies that take place in New York City and this one takes the cake. It's the whole fairy tale princess meets modern day New York City where there are no happily ever afters. It ROCKS. Plus, I want to BE Amy Adams.

Watch this video and don't tell me you don't LOVE IT.

3 comments:

Sarah Meyer said...

Dear Katie (my fellow citizen of the land where there are no happy endings :-) I would never get any cleaning done if it were not for the "Happy Working Song."

Sarah said...

Now we have to go see Sunshine Cleaning to give us all really healthy perspectives on our jobs and fall in love with Amy Adams all over again.

yeah?

Unknown said...

Love this movie. Sarah told me about your worries of singing Happy Working Song because of the C's. How unfortunate.