Monday, December 8, 2008

Bloggers

As lame of a blogger as I am, I quite enjoy the blogosphere. I especially like these three blogs that I recommend to you all:

So Much To Fall In Love With by Sarah Butler
This is a great blog if you are looking for an in depth review of the latest movie or art show. Sarah is an artist herself and has an critical eye for beauty in this world.

Entertain Me, Or Else... by Will Ashenmacher
I read this blog religiously. I check the link multiple times a day, as should you. Will has a wandering mind similar to my own, but the diligence to actually write a post about it. Not only do hilarious things happen to him, but his writing style is impeccable.

When Midwest Meets Western Europe by Stephanie Soucheray
Stephanie doesn't update as frequently as Will, but when she does it is such a treat. She is currently living in the Fatherland and has an quirky journalists eye for both the strange and lovely aspects of Germany. A must read in my mind.

As for my blog...eh. I have a lot of work to do to get to the level of the above mentioned. I guess my 12 hour work days in IT hell isnt' very conducive to creative thought. I did have a lovely Thanksgiving in New York, though. So I will leave you with a few pictures from that!


At the MOMA with Marilyn.



Dad with Jackson.


This was Dad's motif throughout the trip. Sunglasses with his drink of choice. I humored him.


Sexy, no?


Buzz Lightyear rocked the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Love to you all, Katie

3 comments:

Mach1 said...

All the way across cyberspace, I am blushing.

And I like the picture of you vamping with Kate Moss, by the way.

Sarah said...

MAKE MY DAY, why dontcha!

Anonymous said...

extn clearance conjecture pgood blogspaces stigmatise ppbr uncovers remove copies description
lolikneri havaqatsu